Business leaders today are dealing with unprecedented change. Dispersed teams, increasing security risks, and economic uncertainty are all creating more pressure than ever for IT leaders to drive down costs while optimizing the efficiency and security of their tech stack. Content is at the center of all these changes as the single constant which permeates all that we do.
That’s where the Content Cloud comes in.
Box helps you consolidate file storage and sharing, content management, collaboration, and e-signature tools onto a single, secure, content layer, unifying your tech stack while accelerating collaboration.
Featuring over 1,500+ integrations, like Box for Salesforce, Box is committed to continuously providing best-in-class security and access for your critical content. We have a strong collaboration with Salesforce, and are excited to continue our shared mission of improving team communication, productivity, and success by announcing three new features available now for all Box and Salesforce enterprise customers:
- Easy Install Wizard: Guided install configuration flow for Salesforce admins to get Box for Salesforce integrated faster and with more ease
- Federated Search: Ability to search for Box content in the Salesforce global search bar in any cloud
- Enhanced Custom Folder Structures: Easily set up or clone custom folder structures mapped to Salesforce records by utilizing our collection of Salesforce Flow templates or our Salesforce Developer Toolkit
The Box Content Cloud easily and securely unifies your content in Salesforce
Box provides best-in-class integrations because we understand and listen to what our customers need across their entire content journey. This includes access to content across best-in-class integrations, ease of implementation, and a seamless user experience. That is why today we are proud to launch the new Easy Install Wizard. Box and Salesforce enterprise customers can now use our improved installation process and guidelines to bring their Box content directly into their Salesforce clouds with ease.
Also available are improvements to Box for Salesforce’s custom folder structuring, which allows admins to utilize a low to no code approach with Salesforce Flows to create or duplicate folder structure templates. By mapping your Box content directly to objects and records you can maximize your efficiency by making sure your teams have what they need directly in their workflow.
Lastly, we have connected Box's search engine to Salesforce allowing users to find their Box content in Salesforce by utilizing the native Salesforce search bar. This provides quick access to your Box files across all Salesforce clouds.
Bring all your content to life, in any Cloud, all inside Salesforce
With Box for Salesforce, work is easier and teams are empowered to securely access, collaborate, and manage all their content, right from Salesforce. This release comprises a year of powerful improvements, which started with Box Sign for Salesforce, native support for Salesforce platform users, and more, which demonstrate the strength of utilizing the Box Content Cloud as your single secure content platform.
Box for Salesforce is compatible with mobile, lightning, and classic Salesforce, allowing users to leverage this powerful integration in any setting. Box for Salesforce empowers admins and users to:
- [New] Easily link Box to Salesforce: Utilizing the new Easy Install Wizard’s guided installation process to set up this integration without hassle.
- Improve internal and external collaboration: Quickly create and associate shared folders with a Salesforce record, and invite colleagues, partners, and customers to review and add their own files
- Increase productivity and Salesforce adoption: embed the familiar Box UI directly into Salesforce records to allow for access, management and sharing of content regardless of size
- Maintain security and control over your content: Manage internal and external-facing content safely and securely with Box and Salesforce permission levels, compliance, and governance
- Securely send a document for e-signature: Use Box’s integrated e-Signature capabilities to securely store, send or configure any document for e-signature from anywhere in Salesforce
- Leverage 1500+ integrations: Use our library of 1500+ integrations like Slack, or Quip, to lower costs, increase security, and empower your teams to access their content where and when they need it
Box continues to deepen interoperability with all of our partners so that our customers can easily unify content across all their platforms. Whether you’re editing files, sending documents for signatures, or collaborating with internal and external partners and customers, Box for Salesforce brings your content to life while protecting your work.
To get started, existing Box enterprise customers can follow these installation guidelines, or visit the Box for Salesforce appexchange listing.